WorldBridge Outsourcing Solutions Co. Ltd (WBO) having a company register N0. Co.3400E/2015 dated September 2015. The company incorporated under the law of the Kingdom of Cambodia with register address at Parkway Square, 2nd Floor, Section 2FA1, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Svey Prey 2, Khan Chamkar Morn, and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. WBO is part of the WorldBridge Group of Companies. Today, WBO offers 24/7 call center services including in-bound calls, out-bound calls, data entry/scanning, data center services, website and software/app development, data and web hosting, IT support, etc.
As WBO is growing, we are looking for a professional to fill the position of Sales & Business development Manager, based in Phnom Penh to join our dynamic team in growing an emerging BPO industry in Cambodia.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Identify strategic business opportunities for the company to generate revenue
- Create business opportunities through research, networking, leveraging existing relationships both local and international
- Develop a portfolio of prospects into clients, and clients into Key Accounts status
- Generate leads through market and client research
- Prepare quotations for prospective clients
- Develop multiple contacts with each Client account (influencers, decision makers and product champions)
- Determine revenues plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for WBO; projection expected sales volumes and revenues for new deal, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling price
- Negotiate contracts with clients
- Monitor market trends and keep eyes on competitors
- Lead sales team to achieve highest performance
- Responsible for team’s quality, timely update and maintenance of the data in Customer Relationship Management system
- Work closely with management to achieve mutual agreed KPI’s
- Report Key Quotations and long-term prospects to management.
- Other task assigned by the management
- Female or Male
- Bachelor/ Master degree in sales, business administration or related fields
- At least 2 years experiences in Sales
- Experience and/or knowledge of BPO business would be a plus
- Experience and/or knowledge of IT solutions including website and software development is a plus.
- Having the ability to recognize opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into clients
- Be patient, loyal, responsible, and willing to work hard
- Loyal and committed
- Flexible working hours and can work under pressure
- Fluent in English for writing and speaking
How to apply: Interested candidates are required to submit CV and Cover Letter with salary expectation not later than 15th February 2017 by using the contact details below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Contact Person: HR & Operations Department.
Addresss: Parkway SQuare, 2nd Floor, Moa Tse Tung Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: +855(0) 23 987 252/ 017345 546