WorldBridge Outsourcing Solutions Co. Ltd (WBO) having a company register N0. Co.3400E/2015 dated September 2015. The company incorporated under the law of the Kingdom of Cambodia with register address at Parkway Square, 2nd Floor, Section 2FA1, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Svey Prey 2, Khan Chamkar Morn, and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. WBO is part of the WorldBridge Group of Companies. Today, WBO offers 24/7 call center services including in-bound calls, out-bound calls, data entry/scanning, data center services, website and software/app development, data and web hosting, IT support, etc.
As WBO is growing, we are looking for a professional to fill the position of Senior Web Developer (1 post), based in Phnom Penh to join our dynamic team in growing an emerging BPO industry in Cambodia.
- Collaborate with the project strategist to articulate the best technological solution for the problems at hand.
- Analyze user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues.
- Work with a team of developers to deliver on time, on budget and on scope
- Architect and develop broadly compatible new products, features, and bug fixes with consideration for accessibility, performance, and multilingual installations.
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind.
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications.
- Implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following standards.
- Improve our internal tools, libraries and standards.
- Work with the team to diagnose and resolve backend bugs and support requests.
- Evaluate designs, wireframes and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag problems appropriately.
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues, acting as a subject matter expert both internally across departments and externally with clients.
- Prototype functionality for internal and client review.
- Install, test and debug WordPress plugins.
- Code review the work of other developers.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years professional web development experience working on WordPress sites.
- Extensive Experience creating and modifying and implementing complex WordPress themes.
- Expert HTML & CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques.
- Familiarity with responsive web designs.
- Ability to estimate time and level of effort for front-end development tasks.
- Ability to manipulate and slice PSDs and InDesign files.
- Experience with WP-CLI and developing WordPress plugins.
- Expertise with PHP development.
- Basic understanding of accessibility best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Excited to be part of a team with the potential for a long-term relationship.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate please submit CV and Cover Letter not later than July 30th, 2017 by using the contact details below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Contact Person: HR & Operations Department Address: Parkway Square, 2nd Floor, Mao Tse Tung Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tel:+855(0) 23 987 252/ 093 443 925/ 017 345 546
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org